- Provide quality early education as part of comprehensive care, from a differentiated approach of social inclusion and with children's rights-based focus.
- Improve the quality of education at all levels by strengthening the development of skills, the Evaluation System, and the System of Quality Assurance.
- Reduce rural-urban gaps among diverse and vulnerable populations by regions, under equal access and permanence conditions in quality education at all levels.
- Provide a relevant education and incorporate innovation for a more competitive society.
- Strengthen the management of the education sector, to be a model of efficiency and transparency.
- Counteract the impacts of the cold wave in the educational service and strengthen institutional capacity of the sector to ensure the provision of services in emergency situations.