Preschool, basic and high-school education
Grant access and foster permanence of Colombian population in the education system, procure professional and personal development of teachers and directors, strengthen the evaluation system and propose plans for the improvement of quality and management, are a few of the projects through which the Ministry of Education seeks to make it possible for more Colombians to have access to quality education throughout their lives.
· Access to the education system of vulnerable population.
· Encourage permanence in the education system.
· Construction, expansion and improvement of education infrastructure.
· Literacy and basic education for both youngsters and adults.
· Wording, validation and socialization of quality referents.
· Strengthening of the national evaluation system and using its results.
· Strengthening of the institutional management for improving quality.
· Professional development of teachers and teachers-directors.
· Reinforcement of programs for the development of competences.
· Pertinent education for competitiveness.